To request a payment for your products or services, follow these steps:
- Click Request in the top navigation bar.
- Enter the email address or name of the person you would like to pay in the search field. If they are already an existing LianLian Global user and/or saved to your address book, skip ahead to step 7.
- If they aren’t an existing user, you will need to first add them as a new contact. To do this, click Add a new contact in the pop up.
Enter the contact’s information and select whether they will receive payments in a LianLian Global account or directly to their bank account.
- If they’d like to receive payments in a LianLian Global account, we’ll send them an email invite to set up an account to complete the payment.
- If they’d like to receive payments directly in their bank account, you’ll need to provide their banking information for approval which can take up to 1 business day.
- Click Submit
- Return to Request in the top navigation bar, your contact should now appear when you enter their email address or name in the search field.
- Select the contact and click Next.
- Enter the payment request details, including the amount due, the currency, the due date, the payment purpose, and a message (the contact will see this.)
- Upload an image of the invoice, purchase order or contract to help verify the payment. Make sure the file is a PDF, PNG, JPG, or BMP with a maximum file size of 5 MB. Click Next.
- You’ll then see a confirmation screen. Your contact will receive an email notifying them of the payment request and you will be notified once the request has been paid.
If you have any issues requesting a payment, please contact our customer support team.