To pay your Avalara VAT bill by direct debit from your bank account via ACH or by wire transfer, you'll first need to link your Avalara account to your LianLian Global account and complete KYC by following these steps:
1. After you sign up for an Avalara account, you should receive a an email asking you to activate your LianLian Global account. Click Activate my account.
2. You'll then be asked to login to your LianLian Global account or create a LianLian Global account if you don't already have one.
7. Hover over Activity in the top navigation bar and click Bills.
8. You'll the be able to review your outstanding bills, including any VAT bills.
8. Click Pay in the Action column beside the corresponding bill to complete the payment process.
What is ACH debit?
A type of ACH direct debit transfer where funds are automatically pulled from a bank account when a payment is due.
How does ACH debit work?
The payer (you) provide the payee (LianLian Global) with your bank account details and permission to debit the appropriate amount of money from your account when the VAT bill is due.
What is the benefit of ACH debit?
By paying the VAT bill directly from your bank account, it saves you time and removes the risk and burden of erroneous payments and penalties.