If you're selling in Amazon in the United Kingdom or European Union, Amazon will pay you in the Pound or Euro -- how do you get this money back to your US Bank account in Dollars?
In order to receive your Amazon payout in your LianLian account, you need to complete a quick, two step process:
1. You'll be able to see your accounts here. Each virtual account is tied to a currency, so you can deposit funds from a marketplace (such as Amazon) in the respective currency. Click [Details] to see the relevant account numbers.
In the UK, we will provide you with a Bank Sort Code and Bank Account Number.
- Bank Sort Code: The sort code is usually formatted as three pairs of numbers, for example 12-34-56. It identifies both the bank (in the first digit or the first two digits) and the branch where the account is held.
- Bank Account Number: The account number in the UK is eight digits long
In the EU The BIC (Bank Identification Code) and IBAN (International Bank Account Number) are the critical pieces of information.
- BIC (Bank Identifier Code): The BIC is a unique global code for a credit institution.
- IBAN (International Bank Account Number): The IBAN is an international number for your account which facilitates processing for cross-border transactions.
2. Next, you will log in to amazon seller central for the UK or EU and will enter the bank information as appropriate:
- Go to Settings, and click Account Info.
- On the Seller Account Information page, under Payment Information, click Deposit Methods.
- Click Add new deposit method.
- Select the appropriate marketplace.
- Use the drop-down list to select your Bank Location Country.
- Enter the information requested in Where You Will Be Paid.
- If you selected a country with a currency other than the marketplace you are selling in, go to Currency Conversion Payment Agreement, click Agreement, and read the agreement.
- Check the Currency Conversion Payment Agreement box to accept the terms of the agreement.
- Click Submit.