If you're selling in Amazon in the United Kingdom or European Union, Amazon will pay you in the Pound or Euro -- how do you get this money back to your US Bank account in Dollars?
In order to receive your Amazon payout in your LianLian account, you need to complete a quick, two step process:
1. You'll be able to see your accounts here. Each virtual account is tied to a currency, so you can deposit funds from a marketplace (such as Amazon) in the respective currency. Click [Details] to see the relevant account numbers.
In the UK, we will provide you with a Bank Sort Code and Bank Account Number.
- Bank Sort Code: The sort code is usually formatted as three pairs of numbers, for example 12-34-56. It identifies both the bank (in the first digit or the first two digits) and the branch where the account is held.
- Bank Account Number: The account number in the UK is eight digits long
In the EU The BIC (Bank Identification Code) and IBAN (International Bank Account Number) are the critical pieces of information.
- BIC (Bank Identifier Code): The BIC is a unique global code for a credit institution.
- IBAN (International Bank Account Number): The IBAN is an international number for your account which facilitates processing for cross-border transactions.
2. Next, you will log in to amazon seller central for the UK or EU and will enter the bank information as appropriate. Please click here to go to the proper website.
- Go to Settings, and click Account Info.
- On the Seller Account Information page, under Payment Information, click Deposit Methods.
- Click Add new deposit method.
- Select the appropriate marketplace.
- Use the drop-down list to select your Bank Location Country.
- Enter the information requested in Where You Will Be Paid.
- If you selected a country with a currency other than the marketplace you are selling in, go to Currency Conversion Payment Agreement, click Agreement, and read the agreement.
- Check the Currency Conversion Payment Agreement box to accept the terms of the agreement.
- Click Submit.