You can easily send a payment using your LianLian Global account.
- Click Send in the top navigation bar.
- Enter the email address or name of the person you would like to pay in the search field. If they are already an existing LianLian Global user and/or saved to your address book, skip ahead to step 7.
- If they aren’t an existing user, you will need to first add them as a new contact. To do this, click Add a new contact in the pop up.
- Select whether the contact will receive payments in a LianLian Global account or directly to their bank account. Afterwards, enter the contact’s information.
- If they’d like to receive payments in a LianLian Global account, we’ll send them an email invite to set up an account to complete the payment.
- If they’d like to receive payments directly in their bank account, you’ll need to provide their banking information for approval which can take up to 1 business day
- Click Submit
- Return to Send in the top navigation bar, your contact should now appear when you enter their email address or name in the search field.
- Select the contact and click Next.
- Enter the payment details, including the amount sent, the currency, the payment purpose, and a message (the contact will see this.)
- Upload an image of the invoice, purchase order or contract to help verify the payment. Make sure the file is a PDF, PNG, JPG, or BMP with a maximum file size of 5 MB. Click Next.
- Review all payment details and click Next. (You’ll be able to review the final details and the payment method on the next page.)
- Select a preferred payment method. If you are paying with your LianLian Global balance, you’ll first need to ensure you have enough funds in the correct currency to complete the payment.
- Select the currency you would like to use and click Confirm and pay to complete the payment.
If you have any issues sending a payment, please contact our customer support team.