[Explain why would someone need to manage users?]
From your dashboard, hover your mouse cursor over the term "Settings" on the top right. A drop down menu will appear, and you can select "Manage Users". You can also access the page from clicking here.
Once you are on this page, you can follow these steps:
1. Click the blue button that says "Add New User"
2. On this page, please enter the name and email of the new user. You must also select a role for the user. The roles are defined as:
- Company Admin
- This role gives the user full access to all features of the LianLian Global account, similar to the account owner.
- Can audit the payments made by the primary and company admins.
- Can review Home, Receive, and Activity pages of the account.
- Has the ability to approve or reject transactions made.
- Can review Home, Receive, and Activity pages of the account, including transactions and bank details.
- Can't do any operations activities.
If you have any issues with managing your users, please contact our customer support team.